We have experienced engineers and technicians to recover and relocate generator sets of any size.
- We first do a site survey where the generator is located and where it’s to be relocated.
- A disconnection from electricity is done then execution of the process of dismantling the delicate parts of the generator.
- The generator set and the changeover panel is then moved to new site with the aid of cranes and forklifts after making good the original site and reconnecting the electricity.
- Positioning and connection of the generator set to new site is done through the changeover panel as well.
- The final process is to test and commission the set, ready for normal operations.